I am living in the Philippines with my family and I still do the things that I normally do. But this time, I have the drive to achieve my goals especially now that I graduated. I have lots to check on my Impossible List however, I decided to take it one step at a time. Right now, I’m focusing on the following:
- Being a good daughter, sister and friend to the most important people in my life – my family and best friends.
- Seeking good employment in a multinational company, banking institution or in the government.
- Keeping a healthier lifestyle by eating better, taking vitamins, drinking lots of water, and exercising regularly.
- Improving my communication skills through books, films, podcasts and Youtube videos.
- Continuously reading books.
- Learning skills, concepts, and ideas that will help me in my career, writing, and life in general.
- Writing quality content for the blog.
- Keeping up with my creative passion project.
- Preparing for my sister’s wedding.
These are my priorities now. I may consider other opportunities since I am also a believer of continuous growth. However, I prefer to spend most of my time, energy and attention to the listed above.
In case these priorities change, I will update this page right away. Last update is July 21, 2017.
I would like to congratulate you again for your new achievement – surviving college life. What are your plans now? Most of the time the next step of a college student after graduation is to seek employment. But nowadays, there are other paths to choose from rather than immediately getting a job. A lot of fresh graduates are taking advantage of time abundance post graduation to experiment on other things before they commit themselves to a job. No idea what you want to do yet? Here are some of the activities that you can do.
Continue reading “Activities To Do After Graduation Aside From Getting a Real Job”
No more #gradwaiting because you are now officially unemployed. Just kidding! What I mean is that you are now a graduate of your respected university and it calls for a celebration already. You’re done with school (no more terror profs, lengthy papers, quizzes and pa-major subjects). Congratulations! But what’s next after that? Continue reading “A Fresh Graduate’s Job Application Starter Pack”
Hello, everyone! A beautiful day isn’t it?
The first quarter of the year had passed by in a blur. So fast that I hardly notice. So did you, right? You might be saying, “OMG! Three months? What am I even doing?” But I have another question that could make you more confused on your life choices. Continue reading “New Year’s Resolutions 2017 First Quarter Report and Roundup”
Men seem to dominate the world in different fields like politics, science, and sports. Such is the case in business wherein big time business tycoons usually include men like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg. In the Philippines, Henry Sy, Lucio Tan, and John Gokongwei appear to reign the business world. There may not be ‘her’ in history or ‘woman’ in human but it doesn’t mean that ladies cannot rule the business world the way men do. Continue reading “She Can and She Will: The Power of Women in Today’s Business World”